Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blog Day 4 Life Grows On...

Tonight I chose to remain in peaceful states of Joy instead of Ecstatic Ego-driven heightened states of Exuberance at a bar called KingKing in Hollywood and I am proud of myself.  Sitting in my studio apartment with Camille a JOY nugget of Love is blissful! We are listening to my recorded music which made me SING with happiness in my heart. It is amazing how friends and soulmates can activate a part of you that lies dormant and can, when freed, liberate others. Love. That is what it does. Liberates.
Tonight I made a clear choice to meditate for 4 hours and then while Purified Feelings of Peace and Joy flooded me I felt Ms. Ego, overdosed and gooey, try to step in and take control various times with its manipulative ways. I wanted to go dancing in a BAR with "Conscious Burner" druggies to listen to two bands that I know. That was the wrong idea and I asked my guardians and Oversoul what was best.
Of course going home is what I chose. Despite the energized rowdy feeling I had and the free cover charge. I wondered how many conscious people go to late hours dance events to enjoy themselves and realize that the mixed energies just drain them instead of feeding their soul. Now I am loving every activating moment with my friend and partner in Sublime Camille! No worries here as we share our stories, laughter, love and support.

This choice led me to the morning of Oct 22 2014. A early morning wake up call from Spirit and I arose from bed to send messages of love to the world through my Facebook Page. I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BEING HELD UNDER SURVEILANCE BY THE GOVERNMENT. There is nothing they can do to imprison my spirit ...maybe my bank accounts can be closed and all my money stolen, and extra taxes dumped on me, and parking tickets in excess of hundreds of dollars...the Matrix cannot control my Soul. So here I am being blunt. It is my time to shine with out hiding the LIGHTHOUSE that I know I am and in this process enliven the spirit of the Fire of Transformation on the Earth.

SO as I was typing on the cell, I told my friend that I want to make money just being me and that she can consider this as a way out of financial stalemates by asking to be paid for just simply being herself. Then it came. The phone call that confirmed my TRUTH was True.
A woman with the same name as me, Jennifer, called and said she had seen my Amazon ad and wanted to come see me for a chakra balancing! But she wanted to pay me directly. More money and more abundance immediately delivered at the perfect time! A God sense of Humor erupted from me and there I was with overflowing joy and gratitude!

Ohmmm Ekadantha! May Ganesh continue to remove obstacles for you and me as we release the addictions, impulsive behavior ( yes You get that hand out of the cookie jar with chocolate bars), bad habits like raising your voice, uncontrollable emotions and all that does not represent who You truly are!
Amen Ashe Aho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment