Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blog Day 3 From Esalen to Burning Man to Broke

Dear Ones from Planet Earth. You are under a close watch. Your mission is to experience all that you can BE here for all you touch and all you see is based on Choices for your Evolution. We have no time. The time to Ascend is upon us. I am struck by my blessings. I thought after a heart breaking Supermoon "breakup" that I would be alone and sad all day lying around depressed. But instead my soul supported me in quantum shifting my Shit and helping me rise in Love today experiencing true Joy.

I had dreams that could only be described as silly, weird and fun last night. After a bucket of tears, a full moon kundalini meditation and my body being taken over by what I can only describe as aliens I awoke today to a chiropractic appointment complete with massage, heating pads and electrostimulation therapy. The price tag was FREE yes Free. Courtesy of Mercury insurance since I was hit by a car while walking and now I get treatments for a few months FREE. Yeah just get hit by a car to FINALLY decide to help oneself. That's me.

SO as I was saying I arrived to the Pier in Santa Monica after the treatments and sat watching a Trapeze School training and some aerial acrobats. Walking slowly talking with Aungellah about girlie topics and feeling into my sadness I released the disappointment that I may not have been "good enough" for someone. And that someone was someone I considered to be my Twin Flame Soul Mate. I visualized him as a Spiritual Master, healer, hero, warrior of peace, teacher, Prophet, Listener. I realized he was just human. An animal like me. I wanted to be "good enough" but in the end I was rejected in a hurtful way and felt disconnected. Maybe it's just my interpretation of his behavior. Maybe he was a really poor match for me.

Onward and upward I decided to meet a dentist friend today who told me she could not buy a package of sessions from me but she would introduce me to her brother. He and a few others who will want to commit to my work with them would be good leads and she bought me a Juicy Juice Smoothie in Brentwood. Actually she got a buy one get one FREE. Lots of FREE things in the world. Who said nothing in life was FREE!? I got so many FREE things today! Free parking, free drinks, free advertising for my business.
I have spoken to 4 cosmic soul mate friends today and one more to meet tomorrow to enlighten my day and provide me the support I need for this next chapter. Being poor, broke and vulnerable. Yeah I choose this and it happens FOR me and not to me. There is NO duality. No THING is bad for You. I want to learn to stay Peaceful in the worst condition I could imagine. For me at least.

Last month I attended a psuedo-XMEN school called "Esalen"  in Big Sur, CA from August 3rd until the 29th and it changed my MIND about leadership, control, community, hard work, and allowing mystical beings to help me.  My first week of work I had an argument with a woman who was violent and reactive and trying to control me like a boss at work. I made sure she knew I was the teacher without intentionally being one. The traumatic event occurred in the Lodge and culminated in her grabbing my arm in a violent physical aggression trauma and she proceeded to block my path on a bridge. I told her I did not need her to tell me how to do my job. I would be a perfectionist  if I chose to NOT because her version of perfect should be MY version of a perfect job. If I want to make mistakes that is my choice. So the power struggle began and without going into details it ended with gossip, childish behavior and my kind request for respect from her which she denied me defiantly. When I started laying boundaries she started telling me again how about the HIERARCHY. That was for the outside world NOT this place off the grid in the beautiful mountains of a UTOPIAN community. But as I learned even heaven has its shadow side. Without the dark side would there be Light. Contrast is King and the Key to learning!
So after this I began a journey home....to myself, and my soul was ripped out as my Ego and negative Spirits were ripped from my body for an entire month straight.
Shamans, angels, teachers, so many helpers and I was one of them!
Feldenkrais, Michoacan shaman ladies, sexy Harry Potter-esque playboys, volleyball, kitchen work, gardening, naked sun bathing in the coldest ocean ever and mineral baths everyday for weeks. This was truly paradiso!

The messages and lessons that were learned have ripped out the weeds of my soul and re-directed me into the Light of my Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment